Partnership Manager UK & Ireland
lastminute.com is the European Travel Tech leader in Dynamic Holiday Packages. It operates a portfolio of well-known brands such as lastminute.com, Volagratis, Rumbo, weg.de, Bravofly, Jetcost and Hotelscan.
Our mission is to lead the travel industry by leveraging technology to simplify, personalise, and enhance our customers’ travel experience. Experts in brightening up online travel, we help our customers find and do “whatever makes them pink”.
We continuously invest in talented people who ensure our offering is closer to the needs of the customers and keep us at the cutting edge of technology evolution. More than 1,700 employees spread across our offices worldwide develop our own products and services to power the entire traveller journey for millions of people.
At the heart of our culture is a commitment to inclusion across race, gender, age, sexual orientation, religion, gender identity or expression and accessibility. We strongly believe in an equal opportunity space, which is welcoming and celebrates the uniqueness of everyone who works here. We value different lived experiences and respect viewpoints, as we know unicity drives innovation. We want to make sure our people reflect the communities across the world we help travel.
lastminute.com N.V. is a publicly-traded company listed under the ticker symbol LMN on the SIX Swiss Exchange.
In the last years the Partnership team has continued from strength to strength, broadening the fields of managed projects. Either directly or in partnership with other companies, they are active in the most different businesses in the B2, B2B2E and B2B2C arenas such as: incentive, reward & recognition, flexible benefits, online and offline promotions, loyalty programs etc. In order to further strengthen the execution of new partners and projects the team needs to integrate a new team member, who must be able to learn quickly “on the job” how to manage the various activities necessary to reach the full implementation of a multi-channel project, to be carried out according to each specific opportunity. The very dynamic environment is really stimulating, but on the other hand requires a strong ability to adapt to specific needs with a positive spirit, to help the team to achieve its goals.
The applicant for this position will assist the Partnerships Director in all sales and management of lastminute.com B2B lastminute.com travel service solutions (white label, gift cards, vouchers etc.) with a strong focus on the UK and Ireland markets, but not limited to.
Specifically, he/she will focus on:
- Identifying possible prospective partners and organising first meetings
- Working with the Partnership Director to successfully negotiate key deals
- Analysis of KPIs for each partnership and its economics
- Analysis of the B2B, B2B2E and B2B2C markets (online and offline)
- Market and Competitors analysis/ monitoring in each business sector
- Managing day to day relations with partners during the execution of activities
- Management of operational flows of ongoing activities (customer support, content creation, update of features files, codes management etc.)
- Management of relations with the different business areas involved on specific projects; (administration, customer support, legal etc.) in order to guarantee the linear execution of the final objective drawn up by each Partner
- Internationalisation of the business with the opening of new markets
- United Kingdom
- strong previous experience in the B2B channel or in the B2B channels biz dev for digital products sales
- MS Office: requires a good level of knowledge. Xls – knowledge and use of pivot tables, graphics and data management abilities
- Powerpoint – implementation of clear and complete presentations with graphics and tables. Presentation skills are also required
- Languages: professional knowledge (spoken and written) in English is a must
- Basic knowledge of the main KPIs of online marketing and the dynamics of the internet world in general
- Strong written and communication skills
- Good public speaking, negotiation skills and ability to summarize critical points (elevator pitch)
- Excellent ability to work in team and on short-term objectives (MBO)
- Ability to work in a developing environment, and whose dynamics and guidelines can change very quickly
- A proactive attitude and focus on “problem solving” is required, as it is essential to have a spirit of adaptation in order to be able to get the required result
- Ability to manage the own workloads, ensuring in the meantime the daily support to other members of the team or specific tasks received
- Attention to detail and to data analysis
- Good ability to relate well with external partners, especially via phone, email and during meetings
Place of work
- Chiasso (Switzerland) or London (UK) - 75% and 25% off-site
- Willingness to travel
About the team
Our company is distributed across major European countries, in a multicultural environment where the Pink spirit gets lived boldly 🦩 through async comms and live remote events, as well as hybrid office gatherings.
Information sharing is crucial and, being a pure digital player, product management is at the heart of our business.
If you think we’re a fit and that we could have fun together, please let us know by applying for the position.
What we offer
By joining our company, you will have the chance to:
- Join a dynamic team in an inclusive-international environment
- Grow thanks to the career journey and our internal mobility perspective
- Manage your own schedule thanks to the flexible start and end of the working day
- Work a shorter working week (36h), of which 4 hours on Friday morning
- Get focus time for learning, development and deep work on Friday mornings
- Work partially or fully remote according to local laws
- Enjoy continuous training thanks to our company platform
- Benefit from employee discounts on travel
- Receive 2 days off per year for the purpose of volunteering
- Participate in amazing winter and summer corporate events
- Welfare platform (Corporate Benefits) where you will find dedicated discounts with more than 1500 partners