Product Data Analyst – e-commerce
lastminute.com is the European Travel Tech leader in Dynamic Holiday Packages. It operates a portfolio of well-known brands such as lastminute.com, Volagratis, Rumbo, weg.de, Bravofly, Jetcost and Hotelscan.
Our mission is to lead the travel industry by leveraging technology to simplify, personalise, and enhance our customers’ travel experience. Experts in brightening up online travel, we help our customers find and do “whatever makes them pink”.
We continuously invest in talented people who ensure our offering is closer to the needs of the customers and keep us at the cutting edge of technology evolution. We run our business in 17 languages and 40 countries, with more than 1,500 employees spread across our offices worldwide, developing our own products and services to power the entire traveller journey for millions of people.
At the heart of our culture is a commitment to inclusion across race, gender, age, sexual orientation, religion, gender identity or expression and accessibility. We strongly believe in an equal opportunity space, which is welcoming and celebrates the uniqueness of everyone who works here. We value different lived experiences and respect viewpoints, as we know unicity drives innovation. We want to make sure our people reflect the communities across the world we help travel.
lastminute.com N.V. is a publicly-traded company listed under the ticker symbol LMN on the SIX Swiss Exchange.
lastminute.com is looking for an ambitious and highly motivated mobile Data Analyst – E – commerce to join the team.
The candidate will have the opportunity to become a key member of the team leveraging the analytical skills to produce actionable insights and improve business performance.
Specifically, the person will have the chance to work on different optimization processes for our mobile app, interpret app’s data and use it to provide recommendations to development team.
Additionally, the candidate will have the chance to span across the entire data ecosystem to research, study and highlight untapped business opportunities.
- Data extraction, analysis and reporting, in order to drive performance insights and support business decisions
- Identify, analyse, and interpret trends or patterns with the goal of optimising business performance
- Works closely with internal stakeholders in order to identify and prioritise business needs and opportunities
- Explores and proactively propose new business opportunities
- Communicates and presents results, insights and recommendations to all levels of the company, clearly and concisely
- Cooperate with other Data Analysts across the company on joint projects, to identify and exploit synergies and to preserve/improve governance on data and on business knowledge
- Closely partner with Data Engineers to re-/design, implement and monitoring the quality of new/existing data models and data pipelines
- Analytical and quantitative approach
- Problem solving and decision making skills and innovative thinking
- Passionate about digital world and motivated with a can-do attitude
- High attention to detail and ability to effectively manage multiple projects at a time, successfully able to meet deadlines
- Proactivity and strategic approach
- Strong team player with excellent communication skills with willingness to challenge existing processes and applications
By joining our company, you will have the chance to:
- Join a dynamic team in an inclusive-international environment
- Grow thanks to the career journey and our internal mobility perspective
- Manage your own schedule thanks to the flexible start and end of the working day
- Work a shorter working week (36h), of which 4 hours on Friday morning
- Get focus time for learning, development and deep work on Friday mornings
- Work partially or fully remote according to local laws
- Benefit from employee discounts on travel
- Receive 2 days off per year for the purpose of volunteering
- Receive a bonus after 5 and one after 10 years in the company
- Participate in amazing winter and summer corporate events
- Benefit from extended parental or marriage leave
- Welfare platform (Corporate Benefits) where you will found dedicated discounts with more than 1500 partners