Jetcost is a metasearch website that enables users to search for and compare flights, hotels and rental cars from a range of suppliers. Jetcost websites operate in 38 countries across Europe, Asia and America. Jetcost is part of lm group, publicly traded multinational Group, among the worldwide leaders in the online travel industry.
Every month, the Group reaches across all its websites and mobile apps (in 17 languages and 40 countries) 60 million unique users that search for and book their travel and leisure experiences. More than 1,200 people enjoy working with us and contribute to provide our audience with a comprehensive and inspiring offering of travel related products and services.
Jetcost is looking for a CRM and Social Media Specialist for its Marketing team based in Chiasso.
The ideal candidate has a natural passion for communication, user engagement and content creation, is highly creative and aware of the power of communication to create engagement, drive results and inspire people’s behaviors.
As our new CRM and Social Media Specialist you will be part of an international and cross functional team, you will execute CRM and Social marketing strategies based on commercial objectives and implement creative, cost-efficient campaigns to retain more customers and increase the unitary margin.
With your team, you will be responsible for the execution related to CRM, content and channel optimization (CRM, SMM), brand consistency, analytics and meaningful measurement. You will also plan and deliver e-mail campaigns across all product categories and segments improving the customer retention and loyalty through customers.
Your responsibilities will include the successful implementation of our user-centric CRM and Content Strategy, working closely with the specialists being responsible for our Traffic Acquisition to distribute multi-channel campaigns, and reaching correspondent KPIs always bearing in mind that our common goal is to entertain, inspire, inform and assist our users.
- Create and implement a successful CRM Strategy leveraging all available Users’ Bases
- Create unique content for our CRM strategy, products, initiatives and different channels
- Ensure the publication of high-quality content that is in line with our content strategy and our short-term and long-term marketing goals
- Push this content through CRM and Social Media channels
- Providing and contributing to the requirements and specifications for our CRM and content related projects, clearly communicating and maintaining relationships with all stakeholders, acting as main point of contact for Technical and Project Management team throughout project’s implementation phases
- Track performance and progress using qualitative and quantitative metrics to measure the success of your initiatives
- Prove the success of our content projects by following up with reports on their performance
- Build visually engaging newsletters, clearly highlighting the benefits for the customer and generating high engagement.
- Management and analysis of the customer database to provide insight and recommendations for future campaigns.
- 2+ years CRM and Social Media and writing experience
- Experience on using a customer engagement platform (Braze as a plus)
- Fluent English
- Excellent understanding of content marketing, demand generation, and the customer life cycle
- Ability to deliver and convey measurable results using digital marketing analytics and tools (google analytics, Excel, data studio)
- Exceptional understanding of how to optimize content for success on Social and CRM lifecycle and different platforms: formats, copy, metrics, KPI
- Experience of the online Travel sector
- In depth understanding of CRM and web analytics tools
- Proficient user of email platforms, Google Analytics and Excel
- Thorough and meticulous with extreme attention to detail.
- Proactive team player working across various business units
- Self-motivated, tenacious, uses initiative and problem solver
- Strong presentation capabilities
- Strong organisational, planning and analytical skills
By joining our company, you will have the chance to:
- Join a dynamic team in an inclusive-international environment
- Grow thanks to the career journey and our internal mobility perspective
- Manage your own schedule thanks to the flexible start and end of the working day
- Work a shorter working week (36h), of which 4 hours on Friday morning
- Get focus time for learning, development, research, and deep work on Friday mornings
- Work partially or fully remote according to local laws
- Enjoy continuous training thanks to our company platform
- Benefit from employee discounts on travel
- Receive 2 days off per year for the purpose of volunteering
- Receive a bonus after 5 and one after 10 years in the company
- Get free snacks / fruit / hot drinks / water / beverages at our offices
- Participate in amazing winter and summer corporate events
- Benefit from extended parental or marriage leave