HR Business Partner
lastminute.com is the European Travel Tech leader in Dynamic Holiday Packages. It operates a portfolio of well-known brands such as lastminute.com, Volagratis, Rumbo, weg.de, Bravofly, Jetcost and Hotelscan.
Our mission is to lead the travel industry by leveraging technology to simplify, personalise, and enhance our customers’ travel experience. Experts in brightening up online travel, we help our customers find and do “whatever makes them pink”.
We continuously invest in talented people who ensure our offering is closer to the needs of the customers and keep us at the cutting edge of technology evolution. More than 1,700 employees spread across our offices worldwide develop our own products and services to power the entire traveller journey for millions of people”.
At the heart of our culture is a commitment to inclusion across race, gender, age, sexual orientation, religion, gender identity or expression and accessibility. We strongly believe in an equal opportunity space, which is welcoming and celebrates the uniqueness of everyone who works here. We value different lived experiences and respect viewpoints, as we know unicity drives innovation. We want to make sure our people reflect the communities across the world we help travel.
lastminute.com N.V. is a publicly-traded company listed under the ticker symbol LMN on the SIX Swiss Exchange.
We are looking for a HR Business Partner who will join our HRBP team and will be the first point of contact with our employees. The HR Business Partner will closely work with our main Business areas on a daily basis.
The HRBP will support all our HR Team (e.g. payroll, rewards, talent, L&D..) in all daily activities and ongoing projects, making sure they’re aligned with our business goals.
Your main stakeholders will be the 1st line of our Functional Leaders.
You will report to the Chief of People.
- Maintain a strong focus on employee relations, employee engagement and retention activities, including an understanding of compensation and benefits and development activity
- Set up & build interactions with all HR centers of expertise to properly evaluate Managers’ and employees’ needs and to provide them with ad hoc solutions.
- Managing different HR Processes across the different functions (e.g. performance review calibration, organizational change)
- Work with our HR local (Europe and India) to support Managers’ and employees’ needs
- Be proactive in identifying HR trends within the business and work together with your key stakeholders in order to formulate and implement solutions
- Ensure alignment of HR programs working with peers and colleagues in the other countries
- At least 2/3 years’ experience as an HR business partner in a fast-paced environment
- University degree in HR management, Law or Economics
- Fluent in English
- A team player, with strong communication, collaboration and stakeholder management skills
- Past experience in startup/digital environments
- Past experience in managing at least 100 employees
What we offer
By joining our company, you will have the chance to:
- Join a dynamic team in an inclusive-international environment
- Grow thanks to the career journey and our internal mobility perspective
- Manage your own schedule thanks to the flexible start and end of the working day
- Work a shorter working week (36h), of which 4 hours on Friday morning
- Get focus time for learning, development and deep work on Friday mornings
- Work partially or fully remote according to local laws
- Enjoy continuous training thanks to our company platform
- Benefit from employee discounts on travel
- Receive 2 days off per year for the purpose of volunteering
- Receive a voucher after some years in the company
- Get free snacks / fruit / hot drinks / water / beverages at our offices
- Participate in amazing winter and summer corporate events
- Benefit from extended parental or marriage leave according to local laws
- Welfare platform (Corporate Benefits) where you will find dedicated discounts with more than 1500 partners