Senior Pricing Analyst – Dynamic Packaging
lastminute.com is the European Travel Tech leader in Dynamic Holiday Packages. It operates a portfolio of well-known brands such as lastminute.com, Volagratis, Rumbo, weg.de, Bravofly, Jetcost and Hotelscan.
Our mission is to lead the travel industry by leveraging technology to simplify, personalise, and enhance our customers’ travel experience. Experts in brightening up online travel, we help our customers find and do “whatever makes them pink”.
We continuously invest in talented people who ensure our offering is closer to the needs of the customers and keep us at the cutting edge of technology evolution. More than 1,700 employees spread across our offices worldwide develop our own products and services to power the entire traveller journey for millions of people”.
At the heart of our culture is a commitment to inclusion across race, gender, age, sexual orientation, religion, gender identity or expression and accessibility. We strongly believe in an equal opportunity space, which is welcoming and celebrates the uniqueness of everyone who works here. We value different lived experiences and respect viewpoints, as we know unicity drives innovation. We want to make sure our people reflect the communities across the world we help travel.
lastminute.com N.V. is a publicly-traded company listed under the ticker symbol LMN on the SIX Swiss Exchange.
Last minute is looking for a Senior Pricing Analyst – Dynamic Packaging who will directly report to our DP Director.
This role will:
define a market-leading pricing strategy for Dynamic Packaging across lastminute.com group websites through in-depth economical and product analysis.
Develope dynamic pricing strategy and yield management tools considering all the various revenue streams and operational costs of the Dynamic Packaging value stream.
Work on Ongoing A/B testing and data ingestion evaluation to continuously improve pricing strategy and corresponding impact on conversion and customer acquisition.
Drive analytical strategy for Dynamic Packaging revenue optimisation
In depth analysis of economic and product data
Modelling of dynamic pricing strategy and evolution
Development of pricing tools together with product team
Competitor and market data ingestion and analysis
Continuous pricing A/B testing
Skills and Experience
Excellent data extraction & analytical skills
Pricing and revenue management experience
People management experience
Great use of excel, and data extraction/visualisation tools
Experience in working in OTA/Tour operator environment
Min 2 years experience working in business/revenue analyst role
What we offer
By joining our company, you will have the chance to:
- Join a dynamic team in an inclusive-international environment
- Grow thanks to the career journey and our internal mobility perspective
- Manage your own schedule thanks to the flexible start and end of the working day
- Work a shorter working week (36h), of which 4 hours on Friday morning
- Get focus time for learning, development and deep work on Friday mornings
- Work partially or fully remote according to local laws
- Enjoy continuous training thanks to our company platform
- Benefit from employee discounts on travel
- Receive 2 days off per year for the purpose of volunteering
- Get free snacks / fruit / hot drinks / water / beverages at our offices
- Participate in amazing winter and summer corporate events.