Telesales Agent – Italian Speaking
lastminute.com is a European Travel-Tech leader in dynamic holiday packages, operating a portfolio of well-known brands such as Rumbo, Volagratis, weg.de, Bravofly, Jetcost, Crocierissime and Hotelscan.
We have specialised in creating amazing experiences and unforgettable memories – from hotels, cruise, city breaks and holidays to theatre, entertainment and spa days – and are committed to explore how technology can change the way people think about holidays.
Every month, we reach 60 million unique users that search for and book their travel and leisure experiences across all our websites and mobile apps.
At lastminute.com our motto is “we live for the holidays”- so we wish you were here! We already have more than 1,000 people working away to ensure our customers have meaningful experiences and make memories to last a lifetime. And we always have room for more.
Crocierissime is part of Lastminute.com and is a travel website specialised in cruise holidays for the Italian market. Launched in 2010, it is now one of the leading cruise brands in Italy.
Crocierissime is looking for a telesales agent for the Italian market.
– Serving both inbound and outbound customers with Italian.
– selling cruise holidays to profiled customers
- Native Italian
- Thorough and meticulous with extreme attention to detail
- Proactive team player
- Self-motivated, tenacious, uses initiative and problem solver
- Work to tight deadlines with a can-do attitude
- Strong communicator internal / external
- Work with commercial targets
- excellent computer use
- Oriented business results
- Previous experience in the travel context or sales
Contract: 10 months – probationary period 6 months
Starting date: febr/march
Salary Range: 18 – 26k
By joining our company, you will have the chance to:
- Join a dynamic team in an inclusive-international environment
- Grow thanks to the career journey and our internal mobility perspective
- Manage your own schedule thanks to the flexible start and end of the working day
- Work a shorter working week (36h). Work partially remote(1 or 2 days per week) after the first 3 months according to local laws.
- Enjoy continuous training thanks to our company platform
- Benefit from employee discounts on travel
- Receive 2 days off per year for the purpose of volunteering
- Participate in amazing winter and summer corporate events