Launched in 1998, this pioneering British-born brand has specialised in creating amazing experiences and unforgettable memories – from hotels, city breaks and holidays to theatre, entertainment and spa days. Experts in brightening up online travel, lastminute.com is among the worldwide leaders in the field, helping hundreds of thousands of customers every year find, and do, “whatever makes them pink”.
lastminute.com is part of lm group, publicly traded multinational Group, among the worldwide leaders in the online travel industry. Every month, the Group reaches across all its websites and mobile apps (in 17 languages and 40 countries) 60 million unique users that search for and book their travel and leisure experiences. More than 1,200 people enjoy working with us and contribute to provide our audience with a comprehensive and inspiring offering of travel related products and services
lastminute.com is looking for a Pricing Analyst for its Growth team.
The candidate will have the opportunity to become a key member of one of the core business teams, leveraging analytical skills to produce actionable insight and improve business performance.
Primarily the candidate will work on optimising market performance by leveraging pricing strategies, economical modelling and big data analysis. Despite being focused on pricing, the role also entitles a lot of holistic data analysis where a great understanding of revenue management is needed.
Additionally, the candidate will have the chance to support development teams with data and insight, influencing their roadmap and having a direct impact on the group’s digital assets.
It’s a high-paced environment where circumstances and business opportunities constantly change. As a Pricing Analyst you’ll work closely with your manager and senior analysts in order to give you the best opportunity to develop the right skills.
- Implementing pricing strategies and defining models to accelerate and optimize revenue growth
- Analyzing big data, helping determine customer trends and delivering insight to drive process/product improvements
- Be responsible for delivering budgeted goals for markets
- Executing multiple projects across teams to successfully achieve specific goals and objectives
- Monitoring and tracking of pricing results and proposing opportunities for performance improvement
- Analyze and control the bridge between financial reporting and business performance
- Degree in Business, Finance, Economics, Mathematics or similar fields
- Excellent knowledge of Excel
- Good knowledge of SQL programming language
- Fluency in English
- Ability to influence decision-makers through presentation of analysis
- Previous experience in the online travel industry or high transactional eCommerce business
- Knowledge of business intelligence tools
- Familiarity with big data automation
- An analytical and quantitative approach
- Problem-solving and decision-making skills and innovative thinking
- High attention to detail and ability to effectively manage multiple projects at a time, successfully able to meet deadlines
- Proactivity and strategic approach
By joining our company, you will have the chance to:
- Join a dynamic team in an inclusive-international environment
- Grow thanks to the career journey and our internal mobility perspective
- Manage your own schedule thanks to the flexible start and end of the working day
- Work a shorter working week (36h), of which 4 hours on Friday morning
- Get focus time for learning, development and deep work on Friday mornings
- Work partially or fully remote according to local laws
- Enjoy continuous training thanks to our company platform
- Benefit from employee discounts on travel
- Receive 2 days off per year for the purpose of volunteering
- Welfare platform (Corporate Benefits) where you will find dedicated discounts with more than 1500 partners