Digital Media Sales Executive – hybrid working model
Forward (FWD) is the media company of lastminute.com. Its mission is to help businesses unlock new opportunities to make their marketing activity more efficient, intelligent and relevant.
FWD is part of lastminute.com, the European Travel Tech leader in dynamic holiday packages. Experts in brightening up online travel, we help our customers search and book their travel and leisure experiences through our websites and mobile apps (available in 17 languages and 40 countries). More than 1,500 people enjoy working with us to make this happen.
At the heart of our culture is a commitment to inclusion across race, gender, age, sexual orientation, religion, gender identity or expression and accessibility. We strongly believe in an equal opportunity space, which is welcoming and celebrates the uniqueness of everyone who works here. We value different lived experiences and respect viewpoints, as we know unicity drives innovation. We want to make sure our people reflect the communities across the world we help travel.
The group’s headquarters is in Chiasso, Switzerland, with offices in major European cities such as London, Madrid, Berlin and Paris.
We are looking for a bright and driven, junior digital advertising sales professional who is self-motivated and hungry for success. The role will see you work closely with the wider UK sales team and account managers, managing and selling end-to-end digital ad campaigns across lastminute.com group and Travel Alliance brands.
The role requires a highly organised, dynamic, analytical, creative and client-focused individual, with a passion for sales and business development, who is driven by maximising revenue and profits.
- Help support the senior UK sales team and drive UK media sales revenue – Digital Display, Branded Content, Sponsorship, Creative Solutions, Programmatic/ Data
- Act as a primary contact for the implementation, delivery, optimisation and reporting of client campaigns
- Attend 5 external meetings a week
- Support in selling multiple products to clients
- Interact with the Account Management team to effectively manage client expectations and ensure successful campaign management
- Manage presentations, build relationships and negotiate contracts
- United Kingdom
Skills and Experience
- Media savvy, excellent understanding of digital
- Exceptional presentation and communication skills
- Ability to connect with others and create relationships
- Critical thinking skills which may be applied to data analysis
- Comfortable working to tight deadlines in a fast paced environment
- Fluent business English
- Proficient in Google Suite, Excel and other Microsoft Office products
- Previous experience in travel, technology, and/or consumer digital advertising
What we offer
By joining our company, you will have the chance to:
- Join a dynamic team in an inclusive-international environment
- Grow thanks to the career journey and our internal mobility perspective
- Manage your own schedule thanks to the flexible start and end of the working day
- Work a shorter working week (36h), of which 4 hours on Friday morning
- Get focus time for learning, development and deep work on Friday mornings
- Work partially or fully remote according to local laws
- Enjoy continuous training thanks to our company platform
- Benefit from employee discounts on travel
- Receive 2 days off per year for the purpose of volunteering
- Get free snacks & beverages at our offices
- Participate in amazing winter and summer corporate events
- Benefit from extended parental or marriage leave according to local laws.