Senior HR Administration & Payroll
lastminute.com is the European Travel Tech leader in Dynamic Holiday Packages. It operates a portfolio of well-known brands such as lastminute.com, Volagratis, Rumbo, weg.de, Bravofly, Jetcost and Hotelscan.
Our mission is to lead the travel industry by leveraging technology to simplify, personalise, and enhance our customers’ travel experience. Experts in brightening up online travel, we help our customers find and do “whatever makes them pink”.
We continuously invest in talented people who ensure our offering is closer to the needs of the customers and keep us at the cutting edge of technology evolution. More than 1,700 employees spread across our offices worldwide develop our own products and services to power the entire traveller journey for millions of people.
At the heart of our culture is a commitment to inclusion across race, gender, age, sexual orientation, religion, gender identity or expression and accessibility. We strongly believe in an equal opportunity space, which is welcoming and celebrates the uniqueness of everyone who works here. We value different lived experiences and respect viewpoints, as we know unicity drives innovation. We want to make sure our people reflect the communities across the world we help travel.
lastminute.com N.V. is a publicly-traded company listed under the ticker symbol LMN on the SIX Swiss Exchange.
lastminute.com is looking for a Senior HR Administration & Payroll.
Manage all the Administration and Payroll processes and activities, with a main focus on the Swiss HQ and Italian markets, but also supervising and providing support to the rest of the lastminute.com worldwide HR local Countries.
Main area of responsibilities :
- Be the first point of contact for the employees for the HR administrative topics
- Management of day by day HR Administration activities, guaranteeing that processes are timely and correct
- Management of the employees lifecycle operation processes: hiring contracts, work permit, amendments letters, presences and absences, sickness, accidents, child and social allowances, etc.
- Producing regular reports and standard or ad hoc analyses of personnel data
- Liaise with local authorities
- Coordinating the document/information flow between the company and external stakeholders such as payroll providers, Swiss and Italian institutions
- Support in the definition process of new policies and procedures related to Hr administration
- Close collaboration and management of payroll provider according to the timesheet monthly closure
- Manage the Swiss and Italian payroll process and related checks
- Check final annual accounts according to Italian and Swiss laws
- Ensure that all the information in the HRIS are updated and homogeneous within the countries
- Actively participate to the evolution of the current solutions managed by HRIS
- Maintaining the accuracy of HR systems for the information related to HR administration and organisational data
Skills and Experience
- At least 5 years experience in HR Administration & Payroll teams in Swiss, Italian or International dynamic and structured companies
- Strong analytical skills and data orientation
- Good knowledge of Italian and/or Swiss labour law and admin/payroll processes.
- Fluency in English
- Knowledge of an HR tool, the knowledge of HR Zucchetti will be considered a strong plus
- Degree in HR, Economics or similar fields
- HRSE Swiss federal diploma as “Assistente or specialista del personale” will be considered a plus.
- Great command of Excel and strong attitude towards numbers and data analysis
- Attention to detail
- Proactivity and problem solving skills
- Ability to communicate at all level and high level of reliability
- Good team player
- Open minded attitude and curiosity towards new ways to enhance the quality of existing processes
By joining our company, you will have the chance to:
- Join a dynamic team in an inclusive-international environment
- Grow thanks to the career journey and our internal mobility perspective
- Manage your own schedule thanks to the flexible start and end of the working day
- Work a shorter working week (36h), of which 4 hours on Friday morning
- Get focus time for learning, development and deep work on Friday mornings
- Work partially or fully remote according to local laws
- Enjoy continuous training thanks to our company platform
- Benefit from employee discounts on travel
- Receive 2 days off per year for the purpose of volunteering
- Receive a voucher after some years in the company
- Get free snacks / fruit / hot drinks / water / beverages at our offices
- Participate in amazing winter and summer corporate events
- Benefit from extended parental or marriage leave according to local laws
- Welfare platform (Corporate Benefits) where you will find dedicated discounts with more than 1500 partners