Product Manager – Marketplace
lastminute.com is the European Travel Tech leader in Dynamic Holiday Packages. It operates a portfolio of well-known brands such as lastminute.com, Volagratis, Rumbo, weg.de, Bravofly, Jetcost and Hotelscan.
Our mission is to lead the travel industry by leveraging technology to simplify, personalise, and enhance our customers’ travel experience. Experts in brightening up online travel, we help our customers find and do “whatever makes them pink”.
We continuously invest in talented people who ensure our offering is closer to the needs of the customers and keep us at the cutting edge of technology evolution. More than 1,700 employees spread across our offices worldwide develop our own products and services to power the entire traveller journey for millions of people.
At the heart of our culture is a commitment to inclusion across race, gender, age, sexual orientation, religion, gender identity or expression and accessibility. We strongly believe in an equal opportunity space, which is welcoming and celebrates the uniqueness of everyone who works here. We value different lived experiences and respect viewpoints, as we know unicity drives innovation. We want to make sure our people reflect the communities across the world we help travel.
lastminute.com N.V. is a publicly-traded company listed under the ticker symbol LMN on the SIX Swiss Exchange.
We are on a mission to enrich the life of travellers as we want to be the most relevant and inspiring travel company!
At lastminute.com, we know life is measured in experiences. That’s why we reach millions of travellers in Europe through a portfolio of well known brands among worldwide leaders in the travel industry.
Would you then love to create astonishing customer experiences when it comes supporting our beloved travellers through our customer service tools? Join the pink family!
We are looking for a product manager who will help us to create the best-in-class shopping experience for our customers.
As a Product Manager at lastminute.com, you will
- Execute the product strategy.
- Own the product roadmap.
- Work with research, design, and tech to deliver products that customers love.
- Become a product expert in your domain.
- Maintain and prioritize the product backlog.
- Solid hands-on experience as a Product Manager. You have a proven record of delivering products that customers love.
- You have 3+ years of experience in e-commerce or other online travel agencies. In particular, you have worked on search, product detail pages and/or checkout.
- You are passionate about solving problems that matter. You ask why, you team up with the research team and you dig into the root causes of a problem.
- You are always eager to learn. You know industry thought leaders such as Marty Cagan, Eric Ries and Terresa Torres.
- You are a data-driven and a highly analytical problem solver. You use OKRs and KPIs to define your strategy and to measure progress.
- You can take an initiative from idea to execution, defining the right experiments and developments to add incremental value.
- You have the courage to be bold and make difficult decisions.
- You are fluent in spoken and written English.
About the team
Our company is distributed across major European countries, in a multicultural environment where the Pink spirit gets lived boldly 🦩 through async comms and live remote events, as well as hybrid office gatherings.
Information sharing is crucial and, being a pure digital player, product management is at the heart of our business.
If you think we’re a fit and that we could have fun together, please let us know by applying for the position.
What we offer
By joining our company, you will have the chance to:
- Join a dynamic team in an inclusive-international environment
- Grow thanks to the career journey and our internal mobility perspective
- Manage your own schedule thanks to the flexible start and end of the working day
- Work a shorter working week (36h), of which 4 hours on Friday morning
- Get focus time for learning, development and deep work on Friday mornings
- Work partially or fully remote according to local laws
- Enjoy continuous training thanks to our company platform
- Benefit from employee discounts on travel
- Receive 2 days off per year for the purpose of volunteering
- Get free snacks / fruit / hot drinks / water / beverages at our offices