Technical Business Analyst
Launched in 1998, this pioneering British-born brand has specialised in creating amazing experiences and unforgettable memories – from hotels, city breaks and holidays to theatre, entertainment and spa days. Experts in brightening up online travel, lastminute.com is among the worldwide leaders in the field, helping hundreds of thousands of customers every year find, and do, “whatever makes them pink”.
lastminute.com is part of lm group, publicly traded multinational Group, among the worldwide leaders in the online travel industry. Every month, the Group reaches across all its websites and mobile apps (in 17 languages and 40 countries) 60 million unique users that search for and book their travel and leisure experiences. More than 1,200 people enjoy working with us and contribute to provide our audience with a comprehensive and inspiring offering of travel related products and services
Are you passionate about technology, product development, and understanding the intricacies of the software development process? Are you skilled at bridging the gap between business stakeholders and technical teams? If so, we have the perfect role for you!
Our products need to handle information at a massive scale, and extend well beyond selling flights and hotels.
We are seeking a talented and versatile Business Analyst with a focus on technical product ownership to join our team and drive the development of our products to the next level.
We are a Product oriented team with a growth mindset. Furthermore, we are curious problem solvers, and we like to collaborate, communicate, share knowledge and technical ideas and grow together.
- Act as the bridge between our business and technical stakeholders and the development team. Understand the technical aspects of our products and services, contributing to the product roadmap and prioritizing features based on business goals.
- Requirements Gathering:
Collaborate with mostly internal stakeholders to gather and document product requirements, ensuring they align with business objectives and technical feasibility.
- Roadmap Development:
Work closely with the development team to create and maintain a product roadmap, considering market trends, customer feedback, and business strategies.
- User Story Creation:
Create detailed user stories with acceptance criteria, ensuring that the development team has a clear understanding of the desired functionality.
Continuously prioritize and refine the product backlog based on changing business needs, market dynamics, and feedback from stakeholders to maximize the value delivered by the development team
- Release Planning:
Facilitate the release planning process, helping to define release scope, priorities, and timelines. Ensure clear communication of release goals to the development team.
- Stakeholder Communicatio
Act as the point of contact for all product-related queries and maintain clear and open communication with stakeholders.
Required Skills and Experience:
- Proven experience in business analysis or technical product ownership, with a deep understanding of software development processes and methodologies
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, with attention to detail and the ability to translate business needs into technical requirements
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills to facilitate collaboration between business and technical teams
- Proficiency in project management and product management tools (e.g., Jira, Confluence, Trello)
- An aptitude for understanding and staying up-to-date with the latest industry trends and technologies
- Very good level of English (to be assessed during the interview)
Nice to have
- Certifications such as Certified Scrum Product Owner (CSPO) or Certified Business Analysis Professional (CBAP) are a plus
- Previous experience in startups or product companies
- Understanding of Customer Consent Management in European Union, Switzerland and/or other jurisdictions
- Understanding of security and authentication flows in modern web applications
By joining our company, you will have the chance to:
- Join a dynamic team in an inclusive-international environment
- Grow thanks to the career journey and our internal mobility perspective
- Manage your own schedule thanks to the flexible start and end of the working day
- Work a shorter working week (36h), of which 4 hours on Friday morning
- Get focus time for learning, development and deep work on Friday mornings
- Work partially or fully remote according to local laws
- Enjoy continuous training thanks to our company platform
- Benefit from employee discounts on travel
- Receive 2 days off per year for the purpose of volunteering
- Welfare platform (Corporate Benefits) where you will find dedicated discounts with more than 1500 partners