UX Copywriter (Italian)
lastminute.com is the European Travel Tech leader in Dynamic Holiday Packages. It operates a portfolio of well-known brands such as lastminute.com, Volagratis, Rumbo, weg.de, Bravofly, Jetcost and Hotelscan.
Our mission is to lead the travel industry by leveraging technology to simplify, personalise, and enhance our customers’ travel experience. Experts in brightening up online travel, we help our customers find and do “whatever makes them pink”.
We continuously invest in talented people who ensure our offering is closer to the needs of the customers and keep us at the cutting edge of technology evolution. More than 1,700 employees spread across our offices worldwide develop our own products and services to power the entire traveller journey for millions of people
At the heart of our culture is a commitment to inclusion across race, gender, age, sexual orientation, religion, gender identity or expression and accessibility. We strongly believe in an equal opportunity space, which is welcoming and celebrates the uniqueness of everyone who works here. We value different lived experiences and respect viewpoints, as we know unicity drives innovation. We want to make sure our people reflect the communities across the world we help travel.
lastminute.com N.V. is a publicly-traded company listed under the ticker symbol LMN on the SIX Swiss Exchange.
We’re looking for an Italian UX Copy mainly dedicated to our website, who is passionate about User Experience and catchy writing. Does this sound like you?
Your words and UX knowledge will bring clarity to our users on how to interact with our digital products and will empower their decisions.
You will be like a guiding voice that leads our customers through our product’s most important interactions and infuses digital experiences with brand personality and cohesiveness.
In this role you’ll work alongside an international team of Copywriters, Creatives and Product Designers. Using Agile methodologies, you’ll collaborate with Product Owners and Developers to create new digital products, offered across different platforms – both website and app. You’ll be involved in A/B testing activities and you will collaborate with other stakeholders like Business, Marketing and Legal teams to deliver at scale.
You will join us in our mission to optimize the traveller’s experience, ensuring it is as effortless and engaging as possible.
Portfolio of writing samples is mandatory to be evaluated for this position. Please be sure to provide any necessary passwords; we can’t advance your application without them.
- Write contents able to get in contact with users’ emotional and rational minds.
- Your UX copy is written to be felt; it drives conversion, increases click-through rates and helps to meet the company’s KPIs.
- Use your words to establish the trust you need between your product and people.
- Create and manage multiple copy experiments, including A/B tests, and use data to measure the impact of your work.
- Contribute to the evolution of our brand tone of voice and help other teams to use it in the best possible way.
- Collaborate with other copywriters to ensure messaging, brand guidelines and TOV are aligned across all touchpoints.
- Work alongside Product Managers, Designers, Researchers, Developers and many others to develop and execute business strategy through your writing.
Skills and Experience
- Previous experience (min. 2 years) as UX Copy with UI/UX skills.
- Be a strong storyteller able to set up the most natural and fluid experience for our users.
- Native Italian and fluent in English; any other language is welcome.
- Experience in online copywriting with an emphasis on digital, e-commerce and UX copywriting.
- Familiarity with data metrics and A/B testing, with an understanding of experimentation and deriving data and insights from quantitative and qualitative research.
- Solid written and verbal communication and collaboration skills.
- Ability to manage multiple projects at one time and prioritize to meet firm deadlines.
- Great management of feedback, responding with creative thinking and iterations.
- Self-motivated, tenacious, and able to use initiative to solve problems.
- A good understanding and experience with Figma and design systems would be a plus.
What we offer
By joining our company, you will have the chance to:
- Join a dynamic team in an inclusive-international environment
- Grow thanks to the career journey and our internal mobility perspective
- Manage your own schedule thanks to the flexible start and end of the working day
- Work a shorter working week (36h), of which 4 hours on Friday morning
- Get focus time for learning, development and deep work on Friday mornings
- Work partially or fully remote according to local laws
- Enjoy continuous training thanks to our company platform
- Benefit from employee discounts on travel
- Receive 2 days off per year for the purpose of volunteering
- Participate in amazing winter and summer corporate events
- Welfare platform (Corporate Benefits) where you will find dedicated discounts with more than 1500 partners