Assistant Chef de produit
lastminute.com is the European Travel Tech leader in Dynamic Holiday Packages. It operates a portfolio of well-known brands such as lastminute.com, Volagratis, Rumbo, weg.de, Bravofly, Jetcost and Hotelscan.
Our mission is to lead the travel industry by leveraging technology to simplify, personalise, and enhance our customers’ travel experience. Experts in brightening up online travel, we help our customers find and do “whatever makes them pink”.
We continuously invest in talented people who ensure our offering is closer to the needs of the customers and keep us at the cutting edge of technology evolution. More than 1,700 employees spread across our offices worldwide develop our own products and services to power the entire traveller journey for millions of people
At the heart of our culture is a commitment to inclusion across race, gender, age, sexual orientation, religion, gender identity or expression and accessibility. We strongly believe in an equal opportunity space, which is welcoming and celebrates the uniqueness of everyone who works here. We value different lived experiences and respect viewpoints, as we know unicity drives innovation. We want to make sure our people reflect the communities across the world we help travel.
lastminute.com N.V. is a publicly-traded company listed under the ticker symbol LMN on the SIX Swiss Exchange.
We are looking for a Category Coordinator Assistant – FR !
Focusing on destination level performance and pricing analysis, merchandising effectiveness
and improving user experience and product offering on our landing pages. Coordinating and
planning of promotional/tactical activities, performance analysis, working closely with our
providers, CRM, digital acquisition and brand marketing teams. The goal is to best align
demand and supply, through tools and reports.
- Collaborate with our providers and the remote teams based abroad in order to highlight and optimize the turnover of your portfolio on tour operator category
- Follow up negotiations externally and, if necessary, re-negotiate with our partners
- Management products: stocks management, prices positioning control (benchmarking) and follow up the positioning of price-product-promotion)
- Manage day-to-day operational tasks (last minute deals, flash sale deals, etc.)
- Follow up, report and analyze your destination portfolio performance to the category coordinator/category manager
- Follow up marketing operations in collaboration with marketing team
- Optimize offers and destinations visibility through e-merchandising
- Provide support to the sales team and support punctually the Customer Care and Finance department
- Participate to the development and the improvement of production tools in association with the TO Value Stream department and Product team
- Higher Degree, ideally with a Tourism specialization
- Fluent in French (ideally mother tongue) and Proficiency in English. Any additional foreign language is a plus.
- Must be fully proficient in MS Word, PowerPoint and MS Excel; the knowledge of Google Analytics would be a main asset
- Commercial skills
- Strong analytical skills and a keen eye for detail
- Proactive, team spirit and autonomous
What we offer
By joining our company, you will have the chance to:
- Join a dynamic team in an inclusive-international environment
- Grow thanks to the career journey and our internal mobility perspective
- Manage your own schedule thanks to the flexible start and end of the working day
- Work a shorter working week (36h), of which 4 hours on Friday morning
- Get focus time for learning, development and deep work on Friday mornings
- Work partially or fully remote according to local laws
- Enjoy continuous training thanks to our company platform
- Benefit from employee discounts on travel
- Receive 2 days off per year for the purpose of volunteering
- Receive a bonus after 5 and one after 10 years in the company
- Get free snacks / fruit / hot drinks / water / beverages at our offices
- Participate in amazing winter and summer corporate events
- Benefit from extended parental or marriage leave
- Welfare platform (Corporate Benefits) where you will find dedicated discounts with more than 1500 partners