Paid Search Account Manager
lastminute.com is the European Travel Tech leader in Dynamic Holiday Packages. It operates a portfolio of well-known brands such as lastminute.com, Volagratis, Rumbo, weg.de, Bravofly, Jetcost and Hotelscan.
Our mission is to lead the travel industry by leveraging technology to simplify, personalise, and enhance our customers’ travel experience. Experts in brightening up online travel, we help our customers find and do “whatever makes them pink”.
We continuously invest in talented people who ensure our offering is closer to the needs of the customers and keep us at the cutting edge of technology evolution. We run our business in 17 languages and 40 countries, with more than 1,500 employees spread across our offices worldwide, developing our own products and services to power the entire traveller journey for millions of people.
At the heart of our culture is a commitment to inclusion across race, gender, age, sexual orientation, religion, gender identity or expression and accessibility. We strongly believe in an equal opportunity space, which is welcoming and celebrates the uniqueness of everyone who works here. We value different lived experiences and respect viewpoints, as we know unicity drives innovation. We want to make sure our people reflect the communities across the world we help travel.
lastminute.com N.V. is a publicly-traded company listed under the ticker symbol LMN on the SIX Swiss Exchange.
lastminute.com group is looking for an ambitious and highly motivated Paid Search Account Manager to join the team
The Paid Search Account Manager will work closely with the Performance Marketing Manager and will be responsible for planning, implementing and analyzing Paid Performance Marketing campaigns across brands and products with a strong focus on SEM. She/he will work in line with marketing and business objectives using Google Ads, Bing Ads and other Performance Marketing products and tools.
- Full ownership of performance for a specific market or product area
- Identification of growth opportunities, testing hypotheses and scaling winning tests to increase performance marketing traffic at a given target
- Deliver of performance reports and insights to the team and internal stakeholders promoting new ideas and methods
- Address and escalate campaign performance issues, perform regular optimization of marketing campaigns
- Optimise accounts to target, management of roadmaps and ensuring timely delivery
- Work closely with IT team on creating, managing and developing tools to automate bids, landing page optimization, reporting
- Establish new processes and improve existing campaigns with automation solutions
- Support internal sharing of knowledge through training and coaching
- Adherence of Performance Marketing best practice at all times
- Develop your own product knowledge as tools/products evolve/change.
Skills and Experience
- Proven Performance Marketing experience, 2 years with a preferred focus on SEM
- Advanced Excel skills in order to interpret and analyse big chunks of data from multiple sources
- Very data-oriented, strong analytical and numeracy skills
- Dynamic person with a data-driven approach; ability to leverage data to influence marketing decisions
- Experience in managing large budgets for Paid Search campaigns
- Web analytics experience, e.g. Google Analytics, Webtrends etc
- Good understanding of automated bidding (GoogleAds, SearchAds360, Kenshoo, etc)
- Desire to collaborate with other departments outside of SEM team in order to enhance paid search campaigns.
- Minimum knowledge of Mysql, BigQuery
- Understanding of A/B test tools
- Experience with DSP and DMP / CDP solutions is a plus
- A good understanding of App Campaigns channel is a plus
- German or French as secondary language is a plus.
What we offer
By joining our company, you will have the chance to:
- Join a dynamic team in an inclusive-international environment
- Grow thanks to the career journey and our internal mobility perspective
- Manage your own schedule thanks to the flexible start and end of the working day
- Work a shorter working week (36h), of which 4 hours on Friday morning
- Get focus time for learning, development and deep work on Friday mornings
- Work partially or fully remote according to local laws
- Enjoy continuous training thanks to our company platform
- Benefit from employee discounts on travel
- Receive 2 days off per year for the purpose of volunteering
- Receive a voucher after some years in the company
- Get free snacks / fruit / hot drinks / water / beverages at our offices
- Participate in amazing winter and summer corporate events
- Benefit from extended parental or marriage leave according to local laws
- Welfare platform (Corporate Benefits) where you will find dedicated discounts with more than 1500 partners