.NET Software Engineer – remote working model
lastminute.com is the European Travel Tech leader in Dynamic Holiday Packages. It operates a portfolio of well-known brands such as lastminute.com, Volagratis, Rumbo, weg.de, Bravofly, Jetcost and Hotelscan.
Our mission is to lead the travel industry by leveraging technology to simplify, personalise, and enhance our customers’ travel experience. Experts in brightening up online travel, we help our customers find and do “whatever makes them pink”.
We continuously invest in talented people who ensure our offering is closer to the needs of the customers and keep us at the cutting edge of technology evolution. We run our business in 17 languages and 40 countries, with more than 1,500 employees spread across our offices worldwide, developing our own products and services to power the entire traveller journey for millions of people.
At the heart of our culture is a commitment to inclusion across race, gender, age, sexual orientation, religion, gender identity or expression and accessibility. We strongly believe in an equal opportunity space, which is welcoming and celebrates the uniqueness of everyone who works here. We value different lived experiences and respect viewpoints, as we know unicity drives innovation. We want to make sure our people reflect the communities across the world we help travel.
lastminute.com N.V. is a publicly-traded company listed under the ticker symbol LMN on the SIX Swiss Exchange.
lm group is looking for a .NET Software Engineer for its Technology department team based in Poland.
- Researching, designing, writing, testing and maintaining enterprise applications (web applications, web api, services) using Agile software methodologies.
- Contributing to the planning and analysis of high-level software strategies and solutions through functional and technical expertise.
- Maintaining systems by monitoring, identifying and correcting software defects.
- Constantly updating technical knowledge and skills.
- Problem-solving and lateral thinking as part of a team, or individually, to meet the project needs.
- Demonstrable experience (2+ years) in .NET, C#
- Knowledge of testing methodologies (unit test / integration test) and related libraries (XUnit/Nunit, Moq)
- Experience with relational and/or NoSQL databases
- Wide technology knowledge and sense of curiosity to explore new and better ways to solve problems
- Willingness to work in an Agile environment, positive and collaborative attitude
- Willingness to learn new methodologies and tools, to adjust to changing environment
- Communicative English
- Hands-on experience of .NET 5+
- Experience with cloud technologies, MVC, Entity Framework
- Basic Front End skills, experience with ReactJS
- Understanding of applications designing skills (Design Patterns, CQRS, Code Decoupling, DDD, TDD, SOLID principles).
- Knowledge of principles of writing efficient concurrent code