Travel Agent French Speaker
Launched in 1998, this pioneering British-born brand has specialised in creating amazing experiences and unforgettable memories – from hotels, city breaks and holidays to theatre, entertainment and spa days. Experts in brightening up online travel, lastminute.com is among the worldwide leaders in the field, helping hundreds of thousands of customers every year find, and do, “whatever makes them pink”.
At the heart of our culture is a commitment of inclusion across race, gender, age sexual orientation, religion, gender identity or expression and accessibility. We strongly believe in an equal opportunity space, which is welcoming and celebrates the uniqueness of everyone who works here. We value different lived experiences and respect viewpoints, as we know unicity drives innovation. We want to make sure our people reflect the communities across the world we help travel.
lastminute.com is looking for Travel Agents with a high level of French.
The main functions would be:
To plan and schedule trips, advise on itineraries and tour packages, sell tourism services and make reservations for each trip.
- Fluent French, Italian and English
- Previous experience in phone sales
- Thorough and meticulous with extreme attention to detail
- Proactive team player
- Self-motivated, tenacious, use initiative and problem solver
- Work to tight deadlines with a can-do attitude
- Strong communicator internal/external
- Work under pressure
- Work with commercial targets
- Previous experience in the travel sector or similar
- Oriented business results
- Communication skills